You order - we deliver!
At the plant in Zwickau LOSER Chemie is a reliable global partner in the customer-specific production of chemical products for the paper, textile, leather, drinking water and waste water industries. With our commitment, our expertise and many years of experience, we support you in the development and realization of your products.
We work according to your specifications: fast, flexible, on schedule and absolutely neutral. Your recipes and manufacturing regulations are treated absolutely confidentially and the delivery takes place under your name.
Find out more about our wide range of products and create with us your individual solution.
What can we do as a contract manufacturer?
Assumption of the raw material purchase after approval by the customer.
- Mixtures on aqueous basis in sizes from 1 to 12 t charges
- Production of emulsions and dispersions also based on paraffins and waxes
- Homogenizing of products
- Manufacturing of liquid products with a flame point of less than 75 ° C to max. 3 t charges
- Production of powder mix products in 60 kg containers up to max. 1.5 t charges
- Maximum production quantity with three shift working: 50 t per day
- Authorization for 8.500 t / a
- Filling / Decanting to the following handling units
- 1000 l IBC
- 120 kg barrel
- 150 kg barrel
- 60 kg barrel
- More sizes on request
- Assumption of logistics up to the customer
- Assumption of the sample shipment to customers
- Assumption of the loading of sea containers
- Receipt of goods
- Quality control according to specifications of the client
- Other possibilities
- Supporting the customer in product optimization
- F ∧ D labour
- Supporting the customer with product notifications
- Polymerization plant / Ex-plant max. charge: 3.000 kg
- 12 t plant max. charge: 12.000 kg
- 6 t plant max. charge: 6.000 kg
- 3 t plant max. charge: 3.000 kg
- 1,5 t plant max. charge: 1.500 kg
- Powder mixer max. charge: 1.500 kg
Your technical contact person:
Phone: +49 375 27476-15
Fax: +49 375 27476-19
Your commercial contact person:
Phone: +49 375 27476-11
Fax: +49 375 27476-39